Friday, June 17, 2011

my life

quotes frm HAMLET
O, I am slain!
- Polonius

No, no, the drink, the drink,--O my dear Hamlet,--
The drink, the drink! I am poison'd.
- Gertrude

O, yet defend me, friends; I am but hurt.
- Claudius

He is justly served;
It is a poison temper'd by himself.
Exchange forgiveness with me, noble Hamlet:
Mine and my father's death come not upon thee,
Nor thine on me.
- Laertes, talking of Claudius

O good Horatio, what a wounded name,
Things standing thus unknown, shall live behind me!
If thou didst ever hold me in thy heart
Absent thee from felicity awhile,
And in this harsh world draw thy breath in pain,
To tell my story. . .
O, I die, Horatio;
The potent poison quite o'er-crows my spirit:
I cannot live to hear the news from England;
But I do prophesy the election lights
On Fortinbras: he has my dying voice;
So tell him, with the occurrents, more and less,
Which have solicited. The rest is silence.
- Hamlet
........................................................
 
see its the real beauty of Shakespeare..............................
 
so love it


 

No comments:

Post a Comment